Management Specialties Web Services lead the website industry with its proprietary Web Check™, originally developed in 1996. Others since have tried to copy the concept often calling it a website audit. The benefit of this program is it ensures your site is up to HTML code specifications, allowing it to display properly on most browsers as well as checking SEO best practices. You can think of it as a quality control check for your Web Site.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What is a Web Check™
It's not a form of online payment. It's a quality control check for your website. Some may call it a website audit.
- How much does this cost?
FREE if you hire Management Specialties Web Services to develop your site.
- How much does this cost? FREE. If you hire Management Specialties to develop or remodel your site.
- What if I don't hire Management Specialties? Then you will be billed a nominal fee of $150 for consulting.
- How does it work? We have a 13 point checklist that we run on the site. Results are made available as a simple report.
- How long does this take? Approximately 1 - 2 hours depending in size of the site.
- I already have a site - can I still get the Web Check? Yes. For a fee of $150 we will perform the check on your home page.
- How do I start?
Please use the contact us page and ask to set up a WebSite Plan™ session.